Hey, Guys and Gals
This delicious, melt-in-mouth chicken kabab is known as Murg malai kabab in Indian. It’s so easy to make. Murgh Malai Tikka is chicken marinaded and cooked and covered in yogurt, cheese, coriander, and chili. A perfect light summer lunch for special occasions. Creamy chicken Malai Tikka is best to have a fancy dinner. Murg Malai Kabab is irresistible tender succulent and fragrant pieces of chicken that dissolve in the mouth. Chicken Malai Tikka – a comparatively less spiced recipe from the fiery tikka family.
Let’s have a look on the Murg Malai Tikka.
Prep Time – 5 hour
Cook time – 16-20 minutes
Serve – 5
Level Of Cooking – Moderate
Chicken- 15 pieces
Fresh Cream- 2/3 cup
Ginger paste- 2 tablespoons
Garlic paste- 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
White pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
Butter for basting
Cheddar cheese- 1/2 cup
Green chilies- 8
Fresh coriander leaves- 2 tablespoons
Fresh cream- 2/3 cups
Mace and Nutmeg powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Cornflour/ corn starch- 1 tablespoon
How to make Murg Malai Tikka?
- Cut each chicken pieces into two. Add ginger and garlic paste, salt and white pepper powder and rub it well into the chicken pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Break the egg into the bowl. Grate the cheese and mash it. Wash and chop the green chilies. Clean, wash and chop the coriander leaves. Mix the mashed cheese, chopped green chilies and coriander leaves, cream, mace and nutmeg powder, corn flour and egg.
- Mix the ingredients well and rub the chicken pieces with this mixture. Marinade the chicken pieces for 2-3 hours. Skewer the chicken pieces an inch apart and keep a tray below to collect the drippings.
- Roast the skewered chicken in a moderate oven for five minutes.
- Remove and hang the skewers to let the excess moisture drop off and then baste with butter and roast again for 4 minutes till done.
I will be writing this post for the Ultimate Blog Challenge #Blogboost