Hi, Guys and Gals
Have a pleasant day!
I think I love butter even more. Creamy delicious butter. Yummy! This Basil Butter Bread is out of this world and amazing. Instead of serving plain butter over fresh bread, prepare this herb-laden whipped butter. Basil Garlic Butter recipe is quick and easy to make and so full of savory flavor. This butter is perfect for adding to grilled chicken, fish, steak, or bread.
Now, Let’s have a glance on Basil Butter Bread!
Serving -5 Preparation Time – 10 min Cook Time – 25 min
Ingredients Of Basil Butter Bread
1 French baguette/ Bread
7 large garlic cloves or 14 small garlic cloves
1 1/2 Tbsp butter (Salted)
1/2 cup basil leaves
1/2 tsp olive oil
Salt, a pinch
2 Tbsp processed cheese, grated
- Add the washed basil leaves and a pinch of salt. Crush the leaves and garlic cloves.
- Pour 1/2 tsp olive oil in it and make a fine paste.
- In a bowl, add the melted butter and mix the basil-garlic paste.
- Cut the baguette in half and slice it horizontally. Apply the basil butter on baguette/ bread slices.
- Sprinkle it with grated cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or till the bread & cheese is golden brown at 200 degrees C.
- Serve with pasta or as a snack.
I hope you ♥ this post.