Have a great day!
Kadhai Paneer is one of the famous North Indian cuisines. This is known for its special flavor and Indian utensils – kadhai. Kadhai paneer turns flavorful for its taste and easier to make. I have made this kadhai paneer for the dinner with roti and vegan salad or raita.
Have a glimpse of this super tempting north Indian cuisine!
Cuisine – North Indian
Prep Duration – 10 min
Cook Duration – 30 min
Servings – 4
Calories – 265 Kcal
Ingredients For Kadhai Paneer
2 tbsp – Coriander Seeds
2- 4 Kashmiri red chilies powder (or less spicy variety)
4 tbsp – cream
1 cup – onions cubed
1 cup – tomatoes finely chopped
1 tsp – ginger garlic paste
½ tsp – red chili powder
½ to ¾ tsp – garam masala
½ tsp – Kasuri methi
Salt to taste
1 – onion cubed
½ cup – capsicum cubed
400 grams – paneer
½ to 1 tsp – ginger
1 cup – coriander leaves chopped finely
How to prepare kadhai paneer?
- Blend the Kashmiri red chilies powder and coriander seeds in a blender to a finely coarse.
- Take a oil in a pan and saute onions, cream,tomatoes and saute until turns mushy. Set aside and make a smooth paste.
- Take a oil in a pan. Saute onions and capsicums until it turns crunchy.
- Add paneer and toss for 2 mins and set aside.
- Add oil in a pan and saute ginger-garlic paste.
- Add the crushed coriander, chili powder and saute for 2 min until it turns fragrant.
- Add the onion- tomato paste and saute for 2 mins.
- Now, add garam masala and red chili powder If necessary. Saute for 2 mins.
- Add ½ to ¾ cup water and salt. Allow it to boil until the gravy thickens and layers of oil appear on top.
- Add kasuri methi and stir properly.
- Add the sauted paneer, capsicum, and onion and stir properly.
- Finally, add ginger and coriander leaves. Cover and rest for 2 mins.
- Take into the kadhai paneer in a serving bowl.
- Serve kadhai paneer gravy with roti, paratha or jeera rice.
Kadhai Paneer is full of flavor and tasty. Kadhai paneer can be served with chapatis, paratha, naan and flavored rice. Kadhai masala consists of cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, jeera, sauf, pepper, bay leaves as special flavor.
BE HAPPY! BE FLAVORFUL!