Rasgulla is a very famous Indian sweet made of Paneer/Indian cottage. This recipe makes perfect texture – soft, spongy and melt in your mouth. It is a sweet made with chenna and shaped into balls These are very light and delicious.
Ingredients Of Rasgulla
- 2 Litre Low-fat milk (Refrigerated overnight, boiled)
- 1/4 Cup Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Refined flour (maida)
- 4 Cups Thin sugar syrup
How to Make Rasgulla?
- Remove the cream that forms over the milk.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and add the lemon mixture till the milk curdles.
- Leave the mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Mash dry paneer very smooth.
- Add the flour and mash more.
- Bring 4-6 cups of water to a boil, and shape the paneer into smooth balls in the time.
- Put the balls into the boiling water.
- Cover with a tight-fitting cover and let it cook till puffed up.
- Make it cool and squeeze out of the water, transfer to syrup, chill and serve.