Hi, Guys and gals.
With lots of blessings and prosperity!
Enjoy the festive, fun-filled month by creating some quick and easy recipes at home! Indulge in the finger-licking recipes, specially curated for the festive season by Chef Gaurav Chadha, In-house Chef, Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd. FunFoods by Dr. Oetker promises a good moments this festive season!
Some of these innovative recipes include-
- Sago Pudding
- Nacho and Corn Chaat
- Peanut Butter Kachori
- Potato and Mayonnaise Chaat
Servings- 2 Level – Beginner
Preparation Time – 20 Minutes Cooking Time – 10 Minutes
300 ml Full Cream Milk
100 gm Sago (Sabudana), soaked in cold water for 1 hour
½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
100 gm Sugar
50 g (3 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise Original
3 tsp Berry Compote
½ medium Apple, sliced
1 Mint Sprig
- Heat saucepan (low flame), add milk, sago, cinnamon powder and vanilla essence. Keep stirring until mixture starts to boil.
- Add sugar and mayonnaise to above mixture. Stir and cook until mixture thickens. Keep it aside to cool.
- Add berry compote at bottom of glass /serving bowl, pour over the pudding, garnish it with apple, mint and serve.
Note – Instead of berry compote, you can also use fruit jam.
Nacho and Corn Chaat
Servings – 2 Level – Beginner
Preparation time – 15 Minutes
1 small Onion, chopped
2-3 Green Chilly, chopped
1 medium Tomato, chopped
3-4 Coriander Leaves, chopped
60 g (4 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise Original
1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 tsp Chaat Masala Powder
½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
100 g Nachos, Jalapeno flavor
60 g Sweet Corn Kernels, warm
1 tbsp Sev
- Add onion, green chilies, tomato, coriander, mayonnaise, ketchup, chaat masala, red chili powder and black salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- For Assembling – Place nachos around the plate, add above mixture in the middle, sprinkle corn. Garnish with sev and serve.
Peanut Butter Kachori
1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut Powder
50 g (3 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Peanut Butter Crunchy
2 tbsp Almonds, chopped
2 tbsp Cashewnut, chopped
250 g Refined Flour
30 g (2 tbsp) Sugar
50 g (3tbsp) Clarified Butter
100 ml Water
500 ml Vegetable Oil
- For stuffing-In a bowl mix coconut, Peanut Butter, almonds, and cashews.
- In another bowl, mix flour, sugar, ghee & water. Knead until dough is smooth. Divide dough into 15 equal balls.
- Roll each ball into 6inch dia. round chapatti. Place 1tbsp of stuffing in center, pull the edges of the dough to wrap the filling & give a shape of kachori.
- Heat oil (low flame) in the kadhai, fry kachori until golden brown. Serve.
Potato and Mayonnaise Chaat
200 g Baby Potato, boiled (use with skin potato)
1 tbsp Mix Dry Italian Herbs (Oregano, Basil, Thyme, and Parsley)
2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
Black Pepper Powder
60 g (4 tbsp) Dr. Oetker FunFoods Veg Mayonnaise Garlic
2 tbsp Refined Flour
2 tbsp Corn Flour
50 ml Water
100 ml Vegetable Oil
2-3 no Spring Onion, chopped
- Gently press the potatoes, using your hands and keep them aside.
- In a bowl, add mix Italian herbs, red chili powder, garlic, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add 1 tbsp mayonnaise, refined flour, corn flour, water and Cajun spice. Mix well until smooth mixture is formed. Add potatoes and gently mix.
- Heat oil in a kadhai (medium flame) and deep fry above potatoes for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- In a bowl, add spring onion, remaining mayonnaise and fried potatoes. Gently mix well and serve hot.
This is not a sponsored post.
I will be writing this post for the Dr. Oetker FUNFOODS
and Ultimate Blog Challenge #Blogboost