Have a great day!
Is the water you’re drinking safe or would bottled water be safer?
Most of us don’t think about the water we drink. We turn on a tap, fill a glass, and drink. Water is necessary for life. An adequate, safe and accessible water supply must be available to all people, and improving access to safe drinking water can outcomes intangible benefits to health. Water is one of the factors which contribute to the transmission of many diseases.
The #CuttingPaani is an initiative programme by Livpure. By this initiative, the leftover water from glasses and water bottles can be reused. The Livpure #CuttingPaani initiative is best for using water judiciously. This initiative has introduced the concept of using the amount of water according to requirement. When we are drinking a glass full of water, drink it all. Water provides calorie free nutrition and no side-effects to having an extra sip. The leftover water can be kept in a portable container such as a water bottle or flask to drink it later.
Why do we conserve or preserve water?
Water is the most precious and indispensable resources. It is the medium to all the biochemical reactions within living organisms. We have an observance at Swajal Water that is an IoT-enabled water purification that has helped 2 lakh people across 9 states in India. With 63.4 million rural people lacking access to clean drinking water. Drinking water standards are set by the World Health Organization. It helps in reducing the atmospheric burden of particulates and gaseous materials dissolve in water. Hence, Water is needed to be conserved and preserved.
- 97% of the total volume of world’s water is estimated to exist as oceans and only 3% as fresh water.
- A little less than 30% is stored as groundwater in the world aquifers.
- India receives approximately 4% of the global precipitation.
- The total renewable water resources of India are estimated at 1,897 sq km per annum.
WHY IS SAFE DRINKING WATER
- It is commonly recommended to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water per day.
- Drinking a good amount of water could lower your risks of a heart attack.
- Drink Water Reminder helps you get an appropriate intake of water every day.
- It is an essential component to remain healthy.
- Safe drinking water has increased drinking water quality standards given by the EPA.
- Drinking more water is a remedy to reducing overweight and obesity in kids.
BY WHICH PROCESS WATER CAN BE
Water resources vary by location and duration due to variations in seasonal and annual precipitation. Water scarcity may be an outcome of greater access to water. Water is needed to be conserved to safeguard ourselves from health hazards, the continuation of our livelihoods and to prevent degradation of our natural ecosystems. Matkas or earthen pots is used for collecting storing water. Overexploitation and mismanagement of water cause ecological crisis that may have the effect on our lives.
Let’s have the glimpse of the strategies adopted to save water!
- Using water from washing, showering, drinking and many more can be used for watering gardens, washing paths.
- The closing of unnecessary taps when not in use.
- Repairing of any leakage from pipes.
- Use necessary water for drinking.
- Water must be clean and safe and may contain no more harmful substances and microorganisms.
- We can save water by filling a jug or bottle with tap water.
WE SHOULD MAKE EFFORTS TO SAVE WATER. THE Livpure #CuttingPaani INITIATIVE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC CAUSE. SIGN THE #CuttingPaani PETITION HERE
I will be writing this post for #SuperBloggerChallenge2018 Hosted by Healthwealthbridge.com Allaboutthewoman.com and should be not repurposed, republished or otherwise. The content is here owned by blogger. Super Blogger Challenge 2018 is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.