Navratan Korma with aromatic, flavorful and mildly vegetables. This creamy vegetable curry is the tastiest way to eat your veggies! It’s an enriching Indian dish known as Navratan Korma. A creamy, delicious and rich Korma made with 9 variety of gems – veggies, fruits, and nuts. This delicious Mughlai dish gets its name Navratan (meaning nine gems) from the nine different veggies.
Let’s have a look at Navratan Korma!
How to make Navratan Korma?
- Pour ghee into a pan and fry dry fruits over medium heat.
- Pour olive oil into a pan. Fry onions and ginger-garlic paste until golden brown.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add dry fruits and stir well and cook the mixture for 5 minutes. Make sure the mixture doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add water and bring it to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
- Add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
- Finally, add all the vegetables to the above gravy and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve the navratan korma.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.