When a child in a competition
- Competiton has many values. It is the competitive spirit to participate in the activities.
- When a child has a strong desire of winning but fails in his efforts and takes his failures seriously.
- For instance, a child will go on learning after he has no interest left for winning a competition. Competition is a set standard before a child. A child tries to reach it.
How a child overcome competition?
- Competition promotes co-operative spirit.
- A child learns this lesson adequately while participating in competition.
- Every chid is assigned activities that are in keeping with his abilities. This may not develops wrong attitudes in a child.
- Children should not be put in such competition situation where they are bound to fail.
- Elders should encourage childrens to appreciate the value of real reward instead of artificiality of rewards.
I will be writing this post for the #Dailychatter #Blogchatter